- Ascender handle are mechanical devices that attach onto a climbing rope and allow a climber to ascend the rope
- Lower holes for connecting lanyard and installing foot loop with a standard karabiner
- Upper hole through which a karabiner attaches the device to the rope (useful for back-up belays or hauling)
- Works on 10.5 – 11 mm braided rope
- Plastic mould for better handling and isolating protection prevents the ascender from accidentally coming off the rope
- Standards: Conforms to EN 567
- Make: Udyogi.