3M 9913 FFP1 Organic Vapour
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. 3M’s 9913, a disposable specialty respirator has type OV class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapor pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The 9913 respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs. Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
- Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
- Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- FFP1 rated filtration efficiency
- Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume
- Complies with ISI Standards.