A Welding faceshield Attachment with DIN Lens.
Can be used where eye & face exposed to:
- ARC Welding, Spot welding, soldering
- Heavy, Medium, Light Gas welding
- Atomic hydrogen welding
- Heavy, Medium, Light Cutting
- Torch brazing etc.
- Protects face exposed to spatters, high speed flying small & medium fragments
- Standard: EN 166, ANSI Z87.1
- Flip type front window with clear and DIN glass, extend fully to cover a wearer’s face
- Fits over the spec
- Designed to worn with Udyogi ‘Ultra’ Helmet
- Wrap around design Provides full protection against splashes, spatters etc.
- Lens filter DIN glasses, protects IR rays emitted from welding related techniques
- Protects against 99% UV protection
- Protections against high-speed impact
- Best optical quality (astigmatic refractive power, prismatic refractive power, and light diffusion)
- DIN glasses can be customized
- Suitable for different work environment
- Welding Attachment supplied with or without helmet