Double Density Oliver Sole Shoes
High ankle leather boot made for all major floor work in industrial construction or work floor to protect from hazards like falling objects or heavy loads or working with sensitive equipment. Construction of the shoe ensures maximum comfort, ease of use, and longevity.
- Upper made from grain leather along with synthetic lining.
- Double Density mould with slip resistance.
- Energy absorbent heel with EVA footbed to reduce impact.
- Anti-static properties helps negate effects of static electricity build up in the wearers body.
- Category: S1 SRC.
- Ergonomically designed shoe with good protection and cushioning pads for comfort.
- Double threaded stitching along with black colour counter lined by grey increases the aesthetics.
- Black-coloured double density injected PU sole.
- Non woven vamp lining and quarter and counter lining available.
PRODUCT MAKE :
|Lining||Synthetic black binding|