Haws 7501 compact portable eyewash
The newly retooled Haws 7501 compact portable eyewash is a 9-gallon (34.1 L) capacity gravity operated portable eyewash that supplies a continuous flow of water for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm. This unit is a cost-effective solution ideal for locations without access to potable water, including temporary decontamination sites, temporary treatment facilities, and short-term job sites.
Product enhancements include:
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank that is easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- A wide-fill opening with a securely threaded cap, and a pronounced ‘Max Fill’ line permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to ‘Lift Here’ graphics, easily mounted bracket (included) and light design of this 9-gallon (34.1 L) portable
- Measurements: 14-1/2″ high, 22″ wide, 10-1/8″ (36.8 x 55.9 x 25.7 cm) deep. *Note: Unit must be wall hung
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. This is clearly called out on the exterior of the unit.