The Koehler Bright Star Razor WorkSafe flashlight is intrinsically safe to Zone Zero – Class 1 Division 1 safety approved. The Koehler Bright Star Razor has a deep-dish reflector that produces a tightly focused beam for a maximum beam range of 557 feet. The Koehler Bright Star Razor has the highest safety rating available, and the lightweight nylon polymer body is designed with knurling for a sure grip in all weather conditions.
What’s included: Koehler Bright Star Razor flashlight, 125 lumen model (batteries not included).
Bright Star WorkSAFE Razor LED flashlight:
Intrinsically safe, Zone Zero rating
▹ Class I Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D
▹ Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D
▹ Class II Division 1 Groups E, F, G
▹ Class II Division 2 Groups F, G
▹ Class III
• advanced LED technology
• deep dish reflector produces a long distance, tightly focused beam – maximum beam range of 170m (557 feet)
• 125 lumens
• runs for up to 24 hours on three AA alkaline batteries
• watertight seal for wet environments (not dive rated)
• ergonomic design
• pushbutton switch located near the head for easy accessibility
• knurled design allows for a maximum grip and better control even with wet hands
• constructed of super tough nylon polymer
• measures 7.1″ long x 1.9″ head diameter x 1.25″ body diameter
• limited warranty through Koeyler Bright Star
• made in the USA
Battery: AA Alkaline (3 Nos)
Safety Rating: UL Listed Class I, Div. 1; UL Listed Class II, Div. 1; Intrinsically Safe; UL Listed Class I, Div. 2; UL Listed Class III; UL Listed Class II, Div. 2;
This flashlight is approved for use in hazardous locations. Click on the Specifications tab above for details. Click here for an explanation of hazardous locations and safety ratings.