Aluminised Aramid with FR Woolen Lining
An aluminised-back safety glove designed to be worn in environments where there is large amounts of radiant heat. Aluminized fabrics are great for reflecting radiant and ambient heat, but not as good for conductive heat. A great combination for high heat material handling is a protective fabric on the palm area while utilizing the aluminized fabrics on the side and back of the glove.
- Aluminised back to reflect radiant heat
- Woven Kevlar/Aramid palm and cuff
- Wool lined for extra thermal protection
- Wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability
- Gloves Available in 12”/14”/16”/18”/20”/22”.