AIRVENT products comply with these Standards
Airvent 2400 Series
This model has been designed to meet all fire & Emergency service needs. The units are available in regular & Explosion Proof configurations to satisfy almost any application The AIRVENT 2400 models produce high volumes of air in compact and efficient designs. All these ejectors are finished in a tough powder coat finish with cadmium plated safety guards‘ All motors are ball bearing and require no maintenance, All units are equipped with 6 feet of cord without a specific plug. These are meant for extremely large displacement of Air.
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Armour sheet Housing construction
- Equipped with 3.0 HP. Motor.
- 8 Blade precision balanced Aluminium Alloy Impeller
- Motor equipped with thermal switch for overheat protection
- Engineered to move high volumes of air
- This model is equipped with heavy duty locking caster wheels and adjustable angle for easy mobility and setup.
- Dynamically designed fan housing to optimizes airflow efficiency
- Protective guards meeting OSHA Standards.
- Ducting may be attached at either flange for intake or exhaust for ventilation.
- All components are coated for greater wear resistance.
- Impeller is made of heavy duty aluminium alloy & is designed for high Static pressure providing higher airflow rate
- Compliance: CE / ATEX Certified EXdIIBT4
- Weight: 62 Kg.