Monday – Saturday
MEDIC™ 1000 Series First Aid Kit
Kit meant for up to 10 People. We feature a comprehensive range of First Aid Kits for use in the workplace to enable employers to meet the recommended Health & Safety standards. MEDIC™ First Aid Kit is Quality Assured at CE 0123 norms, providing total quality control on many of our products.
ABS High Visibility First Aid Kit with Wall Mounting Bracket; model “Medic 1000 IN” with CE Approved Contents. Confirming to ANSI Z308.1-2009, Type 1 & OSHA 1910.151. Dimensions: 26.5 X 17.4 X 8.5 cms.
First Aid Kit Properties:
- Colour: High Visibility Orange.
- Dimensions: 26.5 X 17.4 X 8.5 cms.
- Complies with ANSI Z308.1-2009 Type I Standards.
- Designed for mobile and stationary use.
- High Visibility Orange Colour makes the kit clearly visible.
- Supplied with a Wall Mounting bracket with mounting accessories.
- The design and functioning of the kits are in such a way that the users can take out the kits off their Wall holders quickly and take them directly to the accident site.
- Kit Casing is made of robust high grade ABS Plastic, should be impact resistant & temperature resistant.
- Kits are completely maintenance free & should be able to be dismantled into individual parts for cleaning purpose.
[styled_button title=”Download Catalog” href=”http://thadhanisafety.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MEDIC-FIRST-AID-KITS.pdf” size=”size-20″ color=”color-gray” style=”style-20″]
Design patented #2xxx7 with CE 0123 norms
Thadhani® sterile products are manufactured as per CE 0123 norms and their shelf life is guaranteed for 1 year for non sterile products and up to 5 years for the sterile ones. Even the best materials, stored in ideal conditions (cool & dry), will loose their elasticity and adhesiveness over time. Therefore, we recommend that the contents should be regularly checked and replaced as and when required.
The MEDIC™ First Aid kits are designed for mobile and stationary use. Clearly visible, durable and secure in their wall holders. The kits can also be taken out of their holders quickly and taken directly to the scene of the accident.