Monday – Saturday
Drager CPS 5800 Chemical Suit
The Dräger CPS 5800 is a limited-use chemical protective suit for industrial applications and operations on board that involve a gaseous, liquid or solid hazardous substance.
- large opening for donning / doffing (diagonally across the front); with no additional assistance required
- zipper with external chain and a downward direction of fastening
- double flap with continuous Velcro strap protects zip fastener
- soft Dräger face cuff
- integrated gas-tight socks with boot flaps for use with multiple boot sizes
- Dräger face cuff
- fixed gloves combine butyl outer with laminate inner lining for increased protection against chemicals and punctures
- Dräger pressure relief valve for discharging air from the suit
For emergencies or for routine work such as maintenance, repairs and tank cleaning – appropriate protection is always required.
With its external self-contained breathing apparatus the gas-tight Dräger CPS 5800 (type 1b) protects against a multitude of substances. The suit meets the highest international requirements of industry, fire departments and shipping. Therefore it fulfills EN 943-1+2:2002, and the SOLAS requirements, so that it is approved for the use on board ships. As a limited-use protective suit its resistance against mechanical influences and flames is not as high as the one from the reusable Dräger CPS 7800.