Monday – Saturday
Electrical Rubber Mats
Electrical Insulating Rubber Mats are made out of synthetic rubber & are anti- skid, fire resistance, oil resistance. Electrical Safety Mats provide safety of workmen from electrical shock, High Voltage Panels, Sub-station, Power Transformer Rooms, LT & HT Labs, near Busbars, near Control Panels etc.
Electrical Sheet is special grade of rubber floor mat with excellent insulating properties specifically designed for use in front of swithboards of high-voltage equiments. It can provide safety for operators or maintenance staff against electrical shock, and should be specified in any area where Health & Safety risk assessments show a possibility of high-voltage shock. Colours Available – Black & Blue. Grades Available 3.3 KV to 66 KV.
Technical Data Sheet :
Class Max. Use Voltage AC Proof Voltage Di-electric Strength Thickness A 3.3 KV 10 30 KV 2.0mm B 11 KV 22 45 KV 2.5mm C 33 KV 36 65 KV 3.0mm D 66 KV 70 110 KV 3.5mm
Form Rolls or Mat Length 2M/5M/10M/20M Width 3 FT (900mm)/1M Color RED/BLACK/BLUE Thickness 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm
- Confirming to ISI:15652:2006
- Tested by Electrical Research and Development Association.
- Test and specifications also meet BS 921,IEC 61111, ASTM.
- For both A.C. and D.C. applications.
- Di-electric strength upto 65kV (95000 volts).
- AC proof voltage upto 36 kV(ac)rms.
- Low and extreme low temperature resistant.
- Acid, Diesel and Transformer oil proof.
- Flame retardant.
- Good Ageing properties.
- High insulation resistenace
- High tensile strength and elongation properties.
- Leakage Current max. 10mA.