Monday – Saturday
Drager PAC III Gas Monitor
The PAC III® ambient-air monitor continuously measures toxic gases or oxygen deficiency and enrichment, then compares levels against user-configurable values. Sensors are field-replaceable and available to monitor over 30 toxic gases.
- Vital, gas-specific information, including calibration data, sensitivities and zero value, is stored in each sensor’s memory.
- Water- and dust-resistant metal-plated ABS plastic housing shields unit against RF interference. Features include a 95+ dB alarm horn and a bright alarm light. Comes with instruction manual, belt clip, reference card and allen tool.
- Runs on one 9v alkaline battery (included). Optional accessories include calibration adapter and leather carrying case.
- Other configurations of datalogging-hygiene kits are available.
- As an additional option, you can purchase the PAC III Download Kit, which includes Windows` software and a RS-232 cable, that allows the PAC III® Hygiene instrument’s stored data to be printed out, fulfilling local documentation of TWA, STEL or ceiling value exposure.
- Sensors sold separately.