Aluminised Kevlar® Gloves – Kevlar Palm
The base of the glove is constructed from Z-Flex® Multilayer Aluminized technology which reflects up to 95% of radiant heat. The palm and thumb of the glove are constructed of para-aramid for superior cut and abrasion resistance. Aramid is commonly known by the brand name Kevlar®.
- Protection of up to contact heat of 500 degrees celsius & radiant heat of up to 900 degrees celsius.
- Premium wool liner; Double-stitched; Reinforced Seams
- Made from inorganic material; No hazardous outgassing; Asbestos free
- One size fits all; Designed to fit loosely for quick removal
- 14” in length; Measured from tip to cuff
- Kevlar® thread for extra durability.
- Length 14″ / 16″ / 18″ / 22″ options available.