Monday – Saturday
3M Speedglas 9100FX Autodarkening Welding Helmet
The new 3M 9100 FX welding helmet with 9100V auto-darkening lens combines legendary Speedglas quality and auto darkening technology with an innovative wide-view grinding visor to give welders an all-in-one solution for more flexibilty, precision, and efficiency. The exceptionally clear, wide grinding visor offers a greater field of view in all directions, while a smooth flip-up pivot mechanism assures effortless transition from welding to grinding modes.
- New front air exhaust vents help reduce fogging, and highly adjustable suspension and well-balanced design enhance the well-known Speedglas top performance and comfort qualities. Viewing area 6.05 sq in.
- Magnification made easy. The new magnifying lens holder, on the inside face of the welding helmet, makes lens installation easier and more adjustable.
- Seven user selectable dark shades: shade 5 for gas welding/cutting, shade 8 for microplasma and low amp TIG welding and shade 9 to 13 for most other types of arc welding.
- The tack welding comfort mode uses an intermediate light state (shade 5). If a follow-up arc is not struck within two seconds, the welding filter switches to the normal light state (shade 3). The comfort mode may help reduce eye fatigue resulting from the eye constantly needing to adjust to differing light levels during tack welding.
- The delay function allows the user to set the dark-to-light switching time.
- Sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted to provide reliable switching for a wide range of arc welding processes, amperages and situations. And you now can lock in any shade: the light shade for grinding or other non-welding activities, or one of the dark shade to have it function as a passive welding filter.